Facials in San Francisco, CA
A facial is a wonderful, rejuvenating treatment that can help your skin look refreshed, softer, and clearer in just one treatment! Treat yourself to the deep cleansing and natural botanical essences that a facial can give, right here in the Bay Area! Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Robert Aycock performs facials for San Francisco area residents.
What Are Facials?
Your skin is made up of millions of tiny pores, which can get clogged in the course of daily activities. In addition, your skin’s cells are going through a constant cycle of change. New cells are born, old cells die, and the process begins again. A facial helps exfoliate and remove dead cells while cleaning and unclogging pores using natural ingredients such as clay and vitamin C.
Benefits of Facials*
In addition to improving the tone and texture of skin, a facial can also do the following:
- Hydrate your skin and prevent future breakouts.
- Remove dirt, oil, and other impurities that can clog skin and lead to blemishes.
- Smooth out tired, rough skin, leaving it feeling touchable and soft.
Which Types of Facials Are Performed?
Dr. Aycock performs a variety of facials to help you look and feel your best, including the following:
- Intraceutical® Oxygen Facials: The Intraceutical® Oxygen facial skin treatment simultaneously infuses moisture, vitamins, and antioxidants into the skin via cooling, calming topical hyperbaric oxygen, resulting in age-defying results. Intraceutical® skin treatments lead to re-hydrated, plumped up skin in less than an hour. Choose between Brightening™, Opulence™, and Rejuvenation™.
- Glycolic Facial: Get to the root of the problem. This facial gives extreme exfoliation to resolve dead skin cells and rejuvenate the skin to leave a more youthful glow.
- Deep Pore Acne Facial: This facial is for over-active oil glands. The deep pore acne facial focuses on deep pore cleansing and extractions and is done along with a clay masque to decongest and clear the skin.
- Vitamin C Facial: This antioxidant facial promotes cell rejuvenation and protects the skin from harsh elements of the environment. It repairs, as well as hydrates, and is excellent for sun-damaged skin.
- European Facial: The European facial is a luxurious, personalized facial to meet your skin care needs. Skin analysis is performed, as well as exfoliation, extractions, and the appropriate masque for your skin type. The European facial is accompanied by a pressure point massage for optimal results. Hands, neck, décolleté, and shoulders get special treatment as well.
Preparing for a Facial
Before your facial, make sure to adequately cleanse your skin using a gentle cleansing solution. Avoid any harsh scrubbing or exfoliation treatments as these may redden sensitive skin.
A facial is a delicious treat for your skin, and there’s no recovery necessary. Enjoy the lasting effects and treat your skin to a facial at least once a month for optimum results.
How Much Do Facials Cost?
The cost of facials in San Francisco varies depending on the type of treatment and the area being treated. Dr. Aycock provides convenient financing options, including CareCredit®; to help cover the cost of your treatment, and you may be approved in as little as an hour. Visa®, MasterCard®, and Discover® are also accepted, and you’ll enjoy a FREE CONSULTATION on your first visit to our office.
Are Facials Right for Me?*
The most important points to keep in mind if you’re considering a facial is that no two treatments are alike and no two results are the same. Your results will depend on many factors including your overall health, the area being treated, and your body’s natural response to the treatment. Dr. Aycock takes patient comfort very seriously and will take the time to completely answer your questions and address your concerns.
Why Choose Dr. Aycock?
With over 25 years of plastic surgery experience, Dr. Aycock is a board-certified surgeon who has performed a number of both structural and cosmetic surgeries over the years. As one of the most awarded and trusted surgeons in the Bay Area, you can rest assured that Dr. Aycock will personally attend to your questions, comfort, and needs from the very first visit.
What to Expect During Your Consultation
Dr. Aycock will take the time to go over your complete medical history to ensure there are no conflicts or issues that could arise during or after your treatment procedure. He will discuss your goals and anticipated outcome of your surgery, as well as answer any questions you may have. Depending on the type of procedure you plan to have done, he may examine the area being treated. Every consultation is done with the utmost professional courtesy and thorough explanation of each step to ensure that you are informed and comfortable with the process. Once you feel fully assured and satisfied with the answers, you can move forward with scheduling your treatment.
Additional Skin Rejuvenation Options
A facial is a wonderful, luxurious, and pampering experience that you should indulge in regularly! Contact our office to set up your appointment and give your skin the deep, rewarding treatment it deserves!
*The content of this website is intended to be general information. It is provided only as a service. It is not medical advice and not intended to be taken as medical advice. The content of this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a medical or health condition and is in no way meant to be a substitute for or delay the seeking of appropriate or professional medical care. Individual results may vary.