If you are searching for a cosmetic solution to sagging breasts, a breast lift procedure could be your best option. Breast lift is a very popular surgery for women who are experiencing loss of volume in the breast tissue and loss of elasticity in the breast skin.
Unlike breast enlargement, breast lift surgery does not involve the addition of implants, but rather improves the breast appearance by repositioning the nipple to a higher spot and tightening the surrounding skin. The result is breasts that seem perkier and more youthful. In some cases, a breast lift can make the bust appear fuller.
To get an idea of what a breast lift can do, please take a look at some breast lift patient photos.
You may be a good candidate for this procedure if:
- You are self-conscious about drooping breasts
- Your breasts have lost their shape after pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Are age 18 or older
- Your breast skin appears stretched
- You are in good health
- You have realistic expectations about the potential results
- You are not pregnant or breastfeeding, and do not plan on getting pregnant
- Do not plan to undergo large-volume weight loss
- You desire a more youthful contour
If you are interested in the incredible benefits of this procedure, an experienced body contouring surgeon can discuss all of the risk factors to help you decide if it is right for you.
To learn more, contact Dr. Robert Aycock in the San Francisco Bay Area to set up your initial breast lift consultation. Dr. Aycock also offers breast enlargement, breast reduction and breast reconstruction to help patients get the best look possible.
—Lindsey Kesel, Cosmetic Surgery Consultant