You wouldn’t trade in the joys of parenting for anything. But as you age, you begin to understand how having children can take an immense toll on the body. There are the obvious physical changes, from sagging breasts and stretchmarks to excess fat in places that were once tight and toned. Then there’s the slowed metabolism that occurs with aging, as well as the fact that extra weight becomes so much harder to lose after childbirth.
So, what’s a busy mom with little time for fitness supposed to do to stay in great shape? Not to worry, there is a special treatment geared toward moms like you: the Mommy Makeover. This plastic surgery plan is customized to target those areas of the body you feel need the most help. During the Mommy Makeover procedure, your plastic surgeon will combine a few techniques to help you achieve your body goals. The result is a tightened, more youthful contour that you can be proud to show off!
Here are some of the cosmetic enhancements that a Mommy Makeover may include:
- Liposuction – Get rid of unwanted pockets of fat in the abdomen, thighs, arms, and other areas for a rejuvenated overall appearance.
- Breast Surgery – Choose from breast enlargement, breast lift, or breast reduction to get the perfect breast size and contour.
- Tummy Tuck – Stretched-out abdominal muscles and excess skin and fat can be repaired with this popular procedure for moms.
- Buttock Lift – Reshape a flabby or dimpled buttock region for a more youthful look.
- Leg Lift (Thigh Lift) – Target the stubborn upper and lower thighs with this procedure designed to remove excess skin and fat and create a toned appearance.
- VelaShape – This nonsurgical cellulite-reduction process is a wonderful alterative for moms looking to reshape the thighs, buttocks, hips or abdomen.
After all you do for your children, why not do something wonderful for yourself? Talk to Dr. Robert Aycock about the Mommy Makeover treatment options available at his San Francisco Bay Area plastic surgery center. He also offers affordable payment plans to help you fit the cost of surgery into your budget.
—Lindsey Kesel, Cosmetic Surgery Consultant