So you’ve decided to get a HydraFacial treatment – congratulations! The HydraFacial is one of the best non-surgical facial treatments for quick, efficient cleansing with immediately obvious results. A HydraFacial session may last anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, but your skin will look like you spent a day at a five-star spa.
Wondering what will happen on the day of your HydraFacial procedure at board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Robert Aycock’s practice? Here’s a good idea of what to expect:
- You’ll arrive at Dr. Aycock’s office in either Walnut Creek, CA or Greenbrae, CA. You should prepare for your appointment by having clean skin; that means no makeup or moisturizers. The less you have on your face, the more effective your HydraFacial will be.
- The first stage of the HydraFacial procedure will involve cleansing your face to strip impurities and other excess product off your face. This stage also prepares the skin to soak up all the good stuff that’s coming after.
- The next stage is the exfoliation stage, where a gentle microdermabrasion will be used to remove dead skin cells that are slowing down cellular turnover.
- The extraction stage is one of the main features of the HydraFacial, as this stage involves vacuuming out impurities, blackheads, and anything else that’s clogging your pores.
- Finally, your HydraFacial will finish off with lots of serums and creams that deliver antioxidants and other anti-aging components deep into your dermis.
The HydraFacial procedure is ideal for clients who want radiant, younger-looking skin without resorting to more abrasive treatments (like chemical peels) or surgical solutions.
Ready to learn more about what to expect from your HydraFacial treatment? Schedule a consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Robert Aycock in Walnut Creek, CA (925)-937-8377 or Greenbrae, CA (415) 925-1700.
Dr. Aycock serves the greater San Francisco Bay area.