On this page:
What Are Facials?
Your skin is made up of millions of tiny pores, which can get clogged in the course of daily activities. In addition, your skin’s cells are going through a constant cycle of change. New cells are born, old cells die, and the process begins again. A facial helps exfoliate and remove dead cells while cleaning and unclogging pores using natural ingredients such as clay and vitamin C.
Consultations Are Available Now
Dr. Aycock is always happy to meet with you to review your unique needs. Please fill out the form on this page to request a consultation.
Benefits of Facials
In addition to improving the tone and texture of skin, a facial can also do the following:
- Hydrate your skin and prevent future breakouts.
- Remove dirt, oil, and other impurities that can clog skin and lead to blemishes.
- Smooth out tired, rough skin, leaving it feeling touchable and soft.
Preparing for a Facial
Before your facial, make sure to adequately cleanse your skin using a gentle cleansing solution. Avoid any harsh scrubbing or exfoliation treatments as these may redden sensitive skin.
Which Types of Facials Are Performed?
Dr. Aycock performs a variety of facials to help you look and feel your best, including the following:
- Glycolic Facial: Get to the root of the problem. This facial gives extreme exfoliation to resolve dead skin cells and rejuvenate the skin to leave a more youthful glow.
- Deep Pore Acne Facial: This facial is for over-active oil glands. The deep pore acne facial focuses on deep pore cleansing and extractions and is done along with a clay masque to decongest and clear the skin.
- European Facial: The European facial is a luxurious, personalized facial to meet your skin care needs. Skin analysis is performed, as well as exfoliation, extractions, and the appropriate masque for your skin type. The European facial is accompanied by a pressure point massage for optimal results. Hands, neck, décolleté, and shoulders get special treatment as well.
- Clarifying Facial: Enhance an overall glow and reveal healthy skin. This facial will help reduce breakouts with cleansing, exfoliation, and a gentle enzyme peel. This treatment is great for oily, unbalanced, dull complexions. This treatment is concluded with LED light therapy.
- Picture Perfect Facial: Reduce the visible signs of aging including fine lines and wrinkles with intelligent exfoliating and firming peptides.
- Brighten Up Facial: Minimize the appearance of hyperpigmentation and photo damage with a brightening treatment that also help to smooth rough skin texture.
- Stay Calm Facial: Soothe away redness, re-hydrate and reduce the look of irritated skin.
- The European FacialThis personalized facial consist of a cleanse, exfoliation, extraction, steam, and massage. This facial can benefit any skin type as it is crafted to fit your skincare needs!
- Neck & Décolleté: Whether you have blemishes on your neck or not, we recommend adding this onto any of our facials to keep your neck & décolleté youthful, hydrated, smooth and glowy.
- Detoxifying Foot Mask & Massage: Draw out toxins from your body. Add this onto any of our facials or peels for ultimate relaxation.
- LED Light Therapy: Reduce inflammation and improve circulation with our LED light therapy. We recommend LED light therapy once a month to unveil a healthier glow!
- Hydrojelly Mask: Dull, dry, or inflamed skin? Add this mask onto your facial and we will customize it to your skin’s needs. It will help hydrate, smooth, and reduce inflammation.
- Antioxidant Infused Facial Steam: Lemon Peel and Chamomile Facial steam. The citric acid found in lemon peels helps to cleanse and brighten skin. Chamomile helps in reducing the appearance of dark spots and blemish scars. This steam will help smooth, tighten, and soothe the skin
- Brilliant Eye Complex Treatment: This is a multitasking eye treatment that revives the look of tired eyes by helping to reduce the appearance of puffiness, dark circles, crow’s feet, and wrinkles for a brighter, younger-looking under eye.
- Collagen Lip Mask: Dry, dehydrated lips? This treatment will help instantly moisturize and hydrate your lips.
- Aromatherapy: Choose the essential oil of your choice for the diffuser during your spa treatment. Saje x Poosh Euphoric Citric Blend, Lavender, Chamomile, Eucalyptus, or Rosemary
A facial is a delicious treat for your skin, and there’s no recovery necessary. Enjoy the lasting effects and treat your skin to a facial at least once a month for optimum results.
All treatments are not offered at both locations please call for more information.*
Contact Dr. Aycock for a for a consultation today! Call:
The content of this website is intended to be general information. It is provided only as a service. It is not medical advice and not intended to be taken as medical advice. The content of this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a medical or health condition and is in no way meant to be a substitute for or delay the seeking of appropriate or professional medical care. Individual results may vary.