On this page:
What Are Facials?
Your skin is made up of millions of tiny pores, which can get clogged in the course of daily activities. In addition, your skin’s cells are going through a constant cycle of change. New cells are born, old cells die, and the process begins again. A facial helps exfoliate and remove dead cells while cleaning and unclogging pores using natural ingredients such as clay and vitamin C.
Benefits of Facials
In addition to improving the tone and texture of skin, a facial can also do the following:
- Hydrate your skin and prevent future breakouts.
- Remove dirt, oil, and other impurities that can clog skin and lead to blemishes.
- Smooth out tired, rough skin, leaving it feeling touchable and soft.
Preparing for a Facial
Before your facial, make sure to adequately cleanse your skin using a gentle cleansing solution. Avoid any harsh scrubbing or exfoliation treatments as these may redden sensitive skin.
Which Types of Facials Are Performed?
Dr. Aycock performs a variety of facials to help you look and feel your best, including the following:
- Intraceutical® Oxygen Facials: The Intraceutical® Oxygen facial skin treatment simultaneously infuses moisture, vitamins, and antioxidants into the skin via cooling, calming topical hyperbaric oxygen, resulting in age-defying results. Intraceutical® skin treatments lead to re-hydrated, plumped up skin in less than an hour. Choose between Brightening™, Opulence™, and Rejuvenation™.
- Glycolic Facial: Get to the root of the problem. This facial gives extreme exfoliation to resolve dead skin cells and rejuvenate the skin to leave a more youthful glow.
- Deep Pore Acne Facial: This facial is for over-active oil glands. The deep pore acne facial focuses on deep pore cleansing and extractions and is done along with a clay masque to decongest and clear the skin.
- Vitamin C Facial: This antioxidant facial promotes cell rejuvenation and protects the skin from harsh elements of the environment. It repairs, as well as hydrates, and is excellent for sun-damaged skin.
- European Facial: The European facial is a luxurious, personalized facial to meet your skin care needs. Skin analysis is performed, as well as exfoliation, extractions, and the appropriate masque for your skin type. The European facial is accompanied by a pressure point massage for optimal results. Hands, neck, décolleté, and shoulders get special treatment as well.
A facial is a delicious treat for your skin, and there’s no recovery necessary. Enjoy the lasting effects and treat your skin to a facial at least once a month for optimum results.
Contact Dr. Aycock for a for a consultation today! Call:
The content of this website is intended to be general information. It is provided only as a service. It is not medical advice and not intended to be taken as medical advice. The content of this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a medical or health condition and is in no way meant to be a substitute for or delay the seeking of appropriate or professional medical care. Individual results may vary.