On this page:
What Are Chemical Peels?
Chemical peels remove the damaged outer layer of the skin, the area which is often the brunt of UV damage, acne scarring, and more. A chemical agent is applied to the skin to help exfoliate the outer layer. Then, skin softening and revitalizing agents, including alpha hydroxyl acids are applied to the skin to provide it with a more youthful and softer look.
Consultations Are Available Now
Dr. Aycock is always happy to meet with you to review your unique needs. Please fill out the form on this page to request a consultation.
Benefits of Chemical Peels
In addition to improving the tone and texture of skin, patients who undergo chemical peels report that they notice the following benefits:
- Softer, more refreshed skin.
- An improved, healthy, and youthful look.
- Less visible scarring or discoloration.
Preparing for a Chemical Peel
Depending on the type and extensity of the peel, you will need to cleanse your skin at least twice daily using a special solution and then apply a moisturizer or cream and wear sunscreen each day. Dr. Aycock will give you a specific skin care regimen designed to help the skin peel more evenly and improve your healing and recovery time.
Which Chemical Peel Procedures Are Performed?
- PCA Peel: The PCA Peel will even skin tone and provide more exfoliation for oilier, thicker, and more resilient skin types. It is effective on extremely sun damaged and thickened skin.
- Blueberry Smoothie: Part L-Lactic Acid exfoliant, part manual scrub, this treatment will soften rough, uneven skin for a balance ed complexion and dramatically smoother texture. Great for dull, aging skin, mild acne or congested pores
- Benefit Peel: A gentle, all-purpose treatment that resurfaces, corrects, and protects with fruit enzymes and Vitamins A and C. Stimulates cell turnover to curb breakouts and helps to even skin tone by reducing the look of acne scars, dark spots and hyperpigmentation. Requires consultation.
- D-tox Peel: Repairs and Restores. Micro-encapsulated Vitamin A combines with 18% Salicylic Acid and 9% Lactic Acid to help purge impurities from the skin for a clearer, smoother complexion. Requires consultation.
- Pomegranate Peel: Using some of nature’s most powerful antioxidants- including pomegranate and red wine resveratrol. This gentle exfoliant treatment leaves skin radiant, renewed, and glowing.
- Blueberry Jessner: A potent peel that eliminates impurities, reduces visible blemishes, lifts away stubborn pigmentation, and smoothes over superficial lines and wrinkles. Requires consultation.
- PCA Peel: This treatment will brighten up dull skin, decreases acne, evens out skin tone, and allows for better penetration of skincare products. Requires consultation.
- Purity Peel: A gentle epidermal treatment that decongests porous for clearer, healthier-looking skin. Perfect for oily and blemish-prone skin. Requires consultation
- Timeless Peel: This peel stimulates collagen and elastin production and cell turnover to visibly reduce signs of aging and pigmentation. Produces powerful results that may include mild to moderate flaking, depending on skin condition. Requires consultation.
- Deep Sea Peel: A non-acid, chemical-free peel that utilizes manual exfoliation to resurface the skin, lifting away stubborn pigmentation and softening the look of acne scarring. Not recommended for sensitive skin. Consultation required.
Chemical Peel Add-Ons
- Neck & Décolleté: Whether you have blemishes on your neck or not, we recommend adding this onto any of our facials to keep your neck & décolleté youthful, hydrated, smooth and glowy.
- Detoxifying Foot Mask & Massage: Draw out toxins from your body. Add this onto any of our facials or peels for ultimate relaxation.
- LED Light Therapy: Reduce inflammation and improve circulation with our LED light therapy. We recommend LED light therapy once a month to unveil a healthier glow!
- Hydrojelly Mask: Dull, dry, or inflamed skin? Add this mask onto your facial and we will customize it to your skin’s needs. It will help hydrate, smooth, and reduce inflammation.
- Antioxidant Infused Facial Steam: Lemon Peel and Chamomile Facial steam. The citric acid found in lemon peels helps to cleanse and brighten skin. Chamomile helps in reducing the appearance of dark spots and blemish scars. This steam will help smooth, tighten, and soothe the skin
- Brilliant Eye Complex Treatment: This is a multitasking eye treatment that revives the look of tired eyes by helping to reduce the appearance of puffiness, dark circles, crow’s feet, and wrinkles for a brighter, younger-looking under eye.
- Collagen Lip Mask: Dry, dehydrated lips? This treatment will help instantly moisturize and hydrate your lips.
- Aromatherapy: Choose the essential oil of your choice for the diffuser during your spa treatment. Saje x Poosh Euphoric Citric Blend, Lavender, Chamomile, Eucalyptus, or Rosemary
During the first two or three days after the procedure, your skin will peel. This is normal and will reveal smoother, more toned skin underneath. There is very little downtime associated with advanced medical grade peels and you can start resuming your normal activities in very little time.
*Individual results may vary
All treatments are not offered at both locations please call for more information.*
Contact Dr. Aycock for a for a consultation today! Call:
The content of this website is intended to be general information. It is provided only as a service. It is not medical advice and not intended to be taken as medical advice. The content of this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a medical or health condition and is in no way meant to be a substitute for or delay the seeking of appropriate or professional medical care. Individual results may vary.