Spring is a season of reinvention. If you are ready to reinvent yourself, body contouring and facial rejuvenation from a skilled San Francisco plastic surgeon can help you see the incredible, positive changes you’ve been desiring. If you’re considering procedures like facelift, eyelid lift, liposuction, or breast enlargement, the first step is to choose a physician you trust with a practice that has earned a great reputation in the community.
Choosing a plastic surgeon to enhance your appearance is a highly personal decision. However, there are some general guidelines you can use to point you in the right direction. Review the tips below before you start your search.
- For amazing body contouring results, you want to choose a plastic surgeon who can show you a variety of before and after photos reflecting his or her results.
- Ask if center offers MedSpa treatments in addition to body contouring and facial plastic surgery.
- Choosing a state-of-the-art facility is an important factor in finding the right center. Remember to visit the practice and evaluate the surroundings before you make a decision.
- If you’d like to pay over time, ask about patient financing and make sure the center you choose allows flexible payment plans.
- To get a good idea of the level of care a physician delivers, ask to read several patient testimonials.
- Ask about the surgeon’s background, training and credentials. During your first consultation, you can ask the team any questions you may have about specific procedures, treatment fees, financing and experience.
If you are ready to meet with an experienced body contouring team, talk to San Francisco plastic surgeon Dr. Robert Aycock about your personal body goals. Dr. Aycock, as seen in Forbes Magazine, was voted one of “The Most Dependable Plastic Surgeons of the Western United States” and “Best Plastic Surgeon and MedSpa of the Northbay” with his center being named “Best Health Care Surgery Center in Marin County.” There’s no obligation during your first consultation, so come visit the center and learn about your many options for safe appearance enhancement.
—Lindsey Kesel, Cosmetic Surgery Consultant