Your delicate skin is often the first place that telltale signs of aging appear. Sun exposure, stress, lack of proper hydration, and genetics all affect the quality of your skin. If you’re looking for a way to combat wrinkling, discoloration, and other skin problems, investing in nonsurgical skin rejuvenation can be easy on your wallet while producing instant rewards.
Dr. Robert Aycock offers a bounty of solutions for improving skin tone and texture. Consider any of the following options as a cost-effective way to enhance the appearance of your skin and look years younger.
- Laser resurfacing uses focused beams of light from Sciton’s Contour Tunable Resurfacing Laser (TRL™) for safe laser treatment. These treatments are useful in minimizing the look of irregular contours and other issues. The Sciton laser system utilizes Full Field Resurfacing (Contour), MicroLaserPeel™, and Fractional Resurfacing (ProFractional™) with TRL technology to smooth lines and tighten skin. Sciton laser treatments like the MicroLaserPeel™, ProFractional Therapy™, BroadBand Light (BBL™) and SkinTyte Photofacial Therapy™ provide a painless way to refresh facial, neck, extremity and body skin without surgery.
- Spider vein treatment is conducted using three methods — sclerotherapy, laser light, and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) — to reduce or eliminate the look of spider veins caused by weight gain, aging, pregnancy, medication, and genetics. Patients with dark skin tone or very tanned skin are generally not good candidates for treatment of veins with laser therapy.
- Laser hair removal is effortless with the Sciton Profile ClearScan™ and BroadBand Light Hair Reduction procedure, which targets underarms, face, legs, back and most other skin surfaces.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport™ are nonsurgical wrinkle treatments that can be done on your lunch hour and is great for targeting wrinkling around the eyebrows, neck bands, lip lines, and crow’s feet.
- Chemical peels and facials refresh your appearance by removing top layers of old skin to reveal new skin underneath. Choose from a variety of types, including Intraceutical® Oxygen Facials, Vitamin C Facials, Glycolic Facials, Pumpkin Enzyme Peels, and Vitalize Peels® for gorgeous, glowing skin.
- Juvederm®, Juvederm® Ultra Plus , Restylane®and Perlane® are injectable gels which treat nasolabial folds, thinning lips, and facial wrinkles. Injectable dermal filler delivers a high concentration of hyaluronic acid to minimize facial wrinkling.
- RADIESSE® is an injectable filler that uses calcium hydroxylapatite for correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds such as nasolabial folds.
- Sculptra® Aesthetic is intended for use in people with healthy immune systems as a one-time treatment regimen of up to 4 injection sessions that are scheduled about three weeks apart for the correction of shallow to deep nasolabial fold contour deficiencies and other facial wrinkles. Sculptra® combats facial fat loss by improving skin’s volume in areas that have lost their “plumpness.”
Frequently, our patients combine nonsurgical skin therapies to get the best results possible. Let Dr. Aycock help you develop a personalized skin treatment plan that addresses your unique skin issues and respects your time and budget constraints. To set up your personal consultation, please contact our office in the Bay Area today.